Welcome. This is my blog, as well as the home of my once-monthly newsletter The Monthly Memo. My newsletter is an excellent place not only to keep up with the news of the day (or month), but also to find news that you may have missed and read hand-picked excerpts of the best articles of the previous month. Of course, you can keep up with my own writing, too. You can subscribe (for free!) below.
A few things to note:
- Every Memo will be 1000 words or less, so you can read only the best of the best the Internet has to offer.
- I live and work in Chicago. As a result, the Memo tends to be Chicago and Midwest-centric.
- Food is important and interesting to me. I won't flood the Memo with food photos, but I can't promise it will be completely void of them either.
- If you appreciate the content that I publish please consider supporting me on Patreon.
- Thanks for reading. Comments, complaints, and compliments can be directed to domjlynch93 [at] gmail [dot] com.